I copy edit a variety of written material in the infant/toddler, preschool, and K–12 field. Some of the products I’ve worked on include:
- Digital book Responsive Early Education for Young Children and Families Experiencing Homelessness (I also created some of the infographics)
- Program for Infant/Toddler Care’s Trainer’s Manuals (I also typeset the second editions)
- Instructor and coaching guides for the Dual Language Learner Supports project (I also designed the guides and supporting materials).
I design and lay out manuscripts with an eye for detail and just the right text and image placement to make clients’ publications readable, engaging, and pleasantly eye catching. Some of the products I’ve designed include:
- Trade book The Gift of Play: How Grandparents Enhance the Lives of Young Children (I also copy edited and proofread the manuscript)
- Early Math Initiative research briefs (I also copy edited all four briefs)
- Digital brief Play, It’s the Way Young Children Learn (I also copy edited the material).